Now we will do the regenerating kiwi face mask. Indications for use of kiwi in skin care are universal. It may be advisable for regular use:
- by anyone who wants to provide nutrition for his skin and thus make it more healthy. By adding emollient components into this mask, it is possible to use it even if you have dry and sensitive facial skin.
- by the owners of oily and problem-prone skin: kiwi tightens pores and normalizes functioning of the sebaceous glands;
- by people who look into the mirror and notice that their skin loses its youtful freshness. Kiwi mask reduces wrinkles, provides lifting and returns elasticity to your facial skin;
To prepare kiwi mask for face you will need:
- Eggwhite (1 pc.)
- green cosmetic clay (1 tablespoon)
- vegetable oil (1 teaspoon)
- pulp of a ripe kiwi.
How to Make a Kiwi Face Mask. Step-by-Step Instruction.
- Peel the kiwi and mash it with a fork.
- Add egg white, vegetable oil and carefully rub the mixture.
- Add clay powder and mix again.
- Put the prepared mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
And remember, that true beauty comes from inside 🙂