This video from Ukraine will help you to make DIY oat flour mask with honey and milk. This mask softens, nourishes and moisturizes the skin, making the skin soft, velvety and smooth. It is suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
Ingredients for Homemade Oat Flour Mask:
- 2 tbsp. oat flour
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon honey (if not allergic to honey)
How to Make DIY Oat Flour Mask With Honey and Milk
- Grind up oatmeal into flour.
- Warm up milk. Pour hot milk into oat-flour and leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix everything and add a teaspoon of honey, but it is possible without it. MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON’T HAVE ALLERGY!
- The mask is warm, but not hot. Put the mask in a not thick layer. Better not walk around the room, but lie down and relax, because the mask may drip from the face at the beginning. But after 3-4 minutes, the mask will dry up. Apply the mask on the cleansed face and hold it for 10 minutes.
Basic Rules for the Application of the Mask
This video also contains general rules about how to apply any mask. Ignoring the rules may not give the results that you want to see. It may even harm the skin!
AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, REMEMBER TAT TRUE BEAUTY COMES FROM INSIDE!