You can use different masks:
All of them are of great importance in facial skin care. They saturate skin cells with all the necessary components, improve metabolic processes and give your face a healthy, cared-for look.
You can either buy ready-made masks of different producers, or make them yourself according to folk recipes. But, ANYWAY, while using them, you should follow a few relatively simple rules.
How to Make a Homemade Face Mask?
The most fundamental rule in organic skin care is “APPLY A FACE MASK ONLY ON CLEAN SKIN!”
First, remove decorative cosmetics (make-up foundation, powder, blush and others).
Then, perform a more deep cleaning using beauty milk, foaming cream, lotion or scrub. Thus, nothing will prevent penetration of useful substances into the deeper layers of the epidermis.
* People with dry skin type should be more careful with such quite aggressive treatments as scrubs and peelings. It will be enough for them to wash the face with warm water, using conventional cosmetic milk.
If you decide to make a face mask at home, remember the following:
- Select only fresh high-quality ingredients.
- Apply them immediately after preparation. There are no masks of natural products which are designed for long-term use.
- Choose appropriate dishware in which you will mix all the ingredients.
- Use a small whisk and a special mortar for grinding of fruit.
- You may also need a juice squeezer and a coffee grinder. Use the latter to crush seeds from berries in order to prepare various scrubs, or to grind oat-flakes.
How to Apply a Facial Mask Correctly?
Few people pay due attention to this process, though it is also very important. So, be sure to follow the next steps:
- Clean your skin.
- Slick back your hair, so that it doesn’t interfere with you.
- Start to distribute the cosmetic product with massage movements from your chin or neck on the entire face. End about 1 centimeter from the hairline.
- Don’t apply ordinary masks onto a very delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes and onto lips (if it is not specified in the recipe).
- During the whole procedure, avoid the occurrence of expression wrinkles. For that, try not to talk or smile.
- Don’t forget that some mixtures may stick poorly or flow off. In view of this, follow some precautions so as not to stain your clothes or interior design items.